Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sunday Rainy sunday

I had the sneezles on Saturday night and as much as I wanted to see my girls on Sunday for movie club, I decided to lay low- too much of a good thing and all that.

It rained on Sunday which also provided a perfect excuse for staying in- all snuggly buggly in a ruggly. That was until 5 when we went to the "evil" step's house for family dinner.

I actually love my evil step family. I got pretty lucky. Once a month we plan to get together for dinner. We started this about a year ago when we realized how much we enjoyed holidays. I asked, "why don't we do this more often" also, I was inspired by tv shows with fake families having Rockwellian moments- I wanted a slice of that life. So we made it happen. Like every Rockwell painting there is more to it than what's in the picture, and not every picture is perfect, but we love our imperfections.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: